Most users have numbers of accounts in different sites and they use the different passwords for each Email Id. So, it isn't a surprise for you to forget one of the iCloud passwords, in fact, there are several ways to reset iCloud password. You can use “Recovery Email”, “Secret questions” and “Two-step verification” method.
If you are using iPhone 7 and want to reset iCloud password on your iPhone 7 device, then you can use the below given steps.
1) On your iPhone 7 home screen, go to the “Settings” app.
2) Tap the “iCloud” option.
3) Tap on the email address at the top of the “iCloud settings” of your iPhone 7 screen.
4) Tap the “Forgot Apple ID or Password?” underneath the password option. Now you have two choices of iCloud password reset.
· If you know you’re “Apple ID”, but don’t remember the “Password”, then please type your email address and then click the “Next” button.
· If you don’t know your “Apple ID”, then tap the “Forgot your Apple ID”.
5) Then select the first one, and enter your Apple ID. Then select the way to recover or reset the password either by “Email” or by “Answer Security Questions” method.
6) If you wish to choose the “Answer Security Questions' option to Password Reset. Then choose it.
7) Next, verify your date of birth to move forward.
8) After that answering all the questions, and then select the “Next” button.
9) Now choose your new password.
Now, you can Sign into your Apple account or iCloud account on your iPhone 7 and access all the Apple services and functionalities.http://www.icloudcustomerservices.com/